• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Interest a Wakesurf Board Group Buy

Which would you like to purchase?

• Coaster 5'3" (only 14 available)

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Coaster 5'0"

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Coaster 5'0" XR (only 11 available)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Cobra Cat 5'0"

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Cobra Cat 4'8" (only 18 available

• Gnarwhal 4'10"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gnarwhal 4'6"

• Butter Bar 4'8"

• Butter Bar 4'4"

• I'D RATHER BUY A 2020

• Total voters

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
20190308_010358.jpg

I have a great opportunity to buy out some of the remaining 2019 wakesurf boards from Slingshot which creates an opportunity for some incredible savings for all of you. I'm considering posting on these savings thru a group buy, but would like to gauge your the level of interest.

For the upcoming 2020 models recently introduced, not yet available, the were few changes other than colors and texture of the grip pad. (I will certainly be bringing some in upon their availability.)

Because these are outgoing models, some quantities are limited.

Savings would be 30% off my current pricing. You won't find these listed for less.

Cast you vote for which board you'd be committed to purchasing at that discount. If there's enough interest I'll make it a happening deal. I need at least 15 to make it happen.

Click the link below to see current pricing:

Feel free to ask questions. My reviews and videos of these boards can be found here:

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That means that new Coaster may only cost you $345.80 with free shipping...
370.gif

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Where is the carbon fiber board option.... 🤪

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Where is the carbon fiber board option.... 🤪
😬 The only 2019 XR's available are the 1 Cobra Cat I have listed (I'll make you a deal on it anytime) and the few Coasters they have in the warehouse.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Damn and he doesn't even have the "I will have to check with my wife"
It is more like I know what will happen if I do.......

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This poll I don't think is getting the intended results... I think I worded it poorly. I believe I'm going thru with purchasing these discounted boards. Keep an eye out if you're interested.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Sorry @J-RAD I think I set everyone off on the wrong track........ :bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry @J-RAD I think I set everyone off on the wrong track........ :bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag:
Nah, I think people just aren't voting on it because I made it complicated and made it sound like they were having to commit.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I guess we've had 9 votes now though. Which is great!

mdchachi

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I’m interested but I can’t vote because I don’t know anything about this stuff. All I know is that my kids love the Zup 2.0 and would probably like to try something new next year. And my wakeboard rack has a free slot available to put something else in it.
Be happy to hear of any suggestions you have. Kids will be 10 & 13 next summer.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just placed the order this morning and got tracking info a few moments ago.

Took every last one if their '19 Coaster 5'3" (only 12), 10 of the 5'0" and 4' XR... and I'm out of credit.

Thanks to those who are showing interest. Please buy them and make me order more... they had a few XRs and 5'0" I felt bad about leaving in the warehouse... 😢

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m interested but I can’t vote because I don’t know anything about this stuff. All I know is that my kids love the Zup 2.0 and would probably like to try something new next year. And my wakeboard rack has a free slot available to put something else in it.
Be happy to hear of any suggestions you have. Kids will be 10 & 13 next summer.
Those are great ages to get them started into other sports. If you look at the stats of the voting, I think it overwhelmingly telling that the Slingshot Coaster is the board of choice. All the others are great too, but the prevalence of ther Coasters in the jet boat community has proven its reputation as one of the most versatile and one that give easy success to riders if all sizes on wakes of all sizes.

The 5'0" is probably going to be the more manageable size for the younger riders and fit nicely in the pocket of the wake on your 195. If you have larger riders then the 5'3" is still pretty accommodating but will have a little more surface area to help keep them on the smaller wake.

Let me know if you want more insight on any of the boards or want more info on the Coaster. I'm happy to share.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm happy to see a bit more intrest here today. Up to 12.

My wife made me aware of something. I don't want to sell against myself to hard when my 2019 inventory is sold out... but, it appears the prices of the 2020 models have actually increased by $55. My minimum advertise-able price will be $549 on the 2020 models vs the $494 this past season. Of course all jetboaters members recieve special offers anyway. So these savings might be a little more significant.

Last edited:

mrtrav

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Darn you, I was telling myself that I should probably wait on the 5’0” coaster because it was out of stock. Then you go and do something like this.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Darn you, I was telling myself that I should probably wait on the 5’0” coaster because it was out of stock. Then you go and do something like this.
Back in stock on Tuesday. No excuses. 😎