• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Introducing myself

nickj718

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just wanted to introduce my self! Just joined this forum and look forward to joining gatherings and sharing information.

I have owned many seadoo's through the years. Started with a 96 seadoo challenger, then moved to a 97 Challenger 1800, then a 99 seadoo challenger 1800 and finally a 2007 seadoo utopia 205 se.

I have been looking for this boat for probably 5 years as they are extremely hard to find in the twin 155 rotax set up. I finally found it in mint condition with 54.6 hours on it.

Here is the bought when I bought it 3 weeks ago

And now with a few touches. (Not finished yet) I added dive lights, interior lights, radio, speakers, two batteries, decals, swim platform turf, and detailed the hell out of it. Next will be solas impellers, wakeboard tower, and a subwoofer.

Charles Collins

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Very nice boat! I am looking at a 2007 right now that has the twin rotax N/A motors. I am trying to find more information about the service and issues with this boat. It will be my first boat and not looking to have issues all the time as I hear with these types of boats. I just love the styling, space and safety of this boat. I have little kiddos and not interested in a prop for them to get cut on. Any information you could give me that you may have on the 2007 utopia would be greatly appreciated.

weaselman

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Beautiful boat. We owned a 2002 Utopia 185. I didn't know they made a twin Utopia. Good luck with your purchase.