• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Is Anyone In need of a new trailer winch??? Good Purchase!

Ryan Vogels

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That is a great price! The reviews are good. My winch is just about shot and pretty much a safety hazard. So I just bought it.

Thanks for posting!

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It was too good to be true.... Here is what they sent me,

Andy,

OJ Commerce appreciates your business and realizes how disheartening it can be when something you want doesn't arrive in a timely fashion.

We regret to inform you the below order was incorrectly priced. The item(s) listed below are now cancelled and we've processed a full refund.

As you know typographical errors can occur. Please refer to our terms and conditions
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/details?seller=A3K90JHFOGRITA&sshmPath=returns#aag_returns for more information.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Item Canceled: 1) - FW32000101 - Fulton 3200 F2 Winch - 2-Speed With Strap
Refund Amount: $31.18

Kind Regards,

OJCommerce Loyalty Team

954-519-2555

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Wow, that was fast. I thought the price was great since I paid closer to list for mine. It's a great winch that can be used as a step and protects users from the gears. I think the 2 speed is overkill and some have had problems with the gears stripping. I never use the second speed so if I could do I over I would by the next model down, that is, the highes cap single speed f2.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow, that was fast. I thought the price was great since I paid closer to list for mine. It's a great winch that can be used as a step and protects users from the gears. I think the 2 speed is overkill and some have had problems with the gears stripping. I never use the second speed so if I could do I over I would by the next model down, that is, the highes cap single speed f2.
Good to know. Thanks for the review @Ronnie

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just upgraded to the F2 winch and love it.

FYI you will need a 15 millimeter deep socket wrench to take your factory winch off.

DoubleThrust

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Haha $30 for that, yeah I would have ordered one instantly!

BravoMike

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just installed the F2 winch on my trailer. So far, I really like it. Way better than the one that was on it. Think @Ronnie is correct that the 2 speed is overkill, but ya never know, might come in handy.

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have been eyeballing these for a while. Not ready yet though.

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just installed the F2 winch on my trailer. So far, I really like it. Way better than the one that was on it. Think @Ronnie is correct that the 2 speed is overkill, but ya never know, might come in handy.
Ya know...I thought the same thing about the two speed being overkill until I saw my wife winching up the boat in low gear. Then I knew it was well worth it. :winkingthumbsup"

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I was thinking about my wife when I decided to get the two speed. She has yet to touch/use it and probably never will . The same is true of the throttle synch.

Last edited:

BravoMike

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Have not thought about the wife with using the winch. She has not been out with me yet since I put it on the trailer. Definitely might be a plus.

Would love to have the Throttle Syncs, but unfortunately they do not work on the 2005. Tried and could not make them work even talking on the phone with the guy (can't remember his name) that makes them. He was great! Sent me the throttle synchs at no charge since he did not know if they would fit. Since it was a "no joy" on fit, sent them back to him. Bummer :-(

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@BravoMike , Carsten was the the designer and maker of throttle sync. I see that Will Owen now sells them on Jetboatpilot...maybe they have got it for the 05 now.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was thinking about my wife when I decided to get the two speed. She has yet to touch/use it and probably never will . The same is true of the throttle synch.
My wife is lefty - loves the throttle sync.
"Winch? What's a winch?" :D

BravoMike

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@BravoMike , Carsten was the the designer and maker of throttle sync. I see that Will Owen now sells them on Jetboatpilot...maybe they have got it for the 05 now.
Good memory @txav8r and now I remember. Knew it began with a "C" and was unusual. Thanks for the tip on JetBoatPilot. Will check it out.

davel501

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Good memory @txav8r and now I remember. Knew it began with a "C" and was unusual. Thanks for the tip on JetBoatPilot. Will check it out.
I just can't get passed the price on those. That awesome winch (have one and love it) is cheaper.

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Have not thought about the wife with using the winch. She has not been out with me yet since I put it on the trailer. Definitely might be a plus.

Would love to have the Throttle Syncs, but unfortunately they do not work on the 2005. Tried and could not make them work even talking on the phone with the guy (can't remember his name) that makes them. He was great! Sent me the throttle synchs at no charge since he did not know if they would fit. Since it was a "no joy" on fit, sent them back to him. Bummer :-(
That's strange @BravoMike. I have an 06 and they fit perfectly. Unless you look real close they look OEM. I thought the 04 - 06 models were the same. They must have made some minor refinements between years.

BravoMike

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Gym you would think they'd be the same since our boats are the same body style. But, I took pictures, sent to Carsten and talked on the phone with him. From what I remember they were just a little bit off. Jetboatpilot even states they only work on boats made after 2005. Love the concept and wish I could figure out a way to make it work.

AR036DMX

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I replaced mine with a Fulton F2 a couple of weeks ago. Works great so far. My wife likes how easy it is to use and has the gears covered up.