• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Is it too early to get excited?

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The lake has began to thaw. . . .I can see water!20140405_150821.jpg

Shouldn't be long now! :cool:

That's a positive sign !!

That looks like HOPE to me!!!

C'mon Summer!!!

OMG! I can't imagine that!
You need to retrofit a steel hull on that Yami and go break the ice!!

Could you add a little steel to the bow and some blender blades to the jets and get out there and break it up?

Could you add a little steel to the bow and some blender blades to the jets and get out there and break it up?

I was thinking something along those lines, but with a flame thrower. . . . . .gotta have a flame thrower.

Where's Speedling when you need him?

Couldn't have said it better myself! image.jpg

All of that ice.. geez I do not envy you guys with that. One more thing to get in the way of good boating.

I was thinking something along those lines, but with a flame thrower. . . . . .gotta have a flame thrower.

You may be willing to wait for the flame to melt the ice but I am thinking that a Ma Deuce would be more effective at opening the path. A flame thrower seems more suited to a slow pontoon.

Finally the weather is warm enough....now the river is at flood stage! Cant catch a break

What a difference a week makes. . . . . . Ice is all gone, lake's like glass. Life is good.

Attachments

• 20140411_082935.jpg
    20140411_082935.jpg
    424.2 KB · Views: 12
OMG, Really? All that ice melted in a week? WOW! I live in Houston now so don't have to worry about ice:)

Back