• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Is lake Texoma dead for gatherings?

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So I have done the leg work for Texoma gatherings a few years now, and seems like every year there is less and less who show up. This year will different for me as some of you may know, but I am always wanting to see and visit old friends and make new ones. I am open for any suggestions to getting Texoma back on the radar for the one gatherings everyone wants to attend. I hear before i purchased my Yammie and joined the forum, Texoma always had a big turnout. If i am the reason for the fallout let me know and i will stay away........(lol). So let me hear from you, good, bad, indifferent.

D&S232

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey there! We're on our second season with our Yamaha boat. We live in Edmond, OK and would certainly be up for a Texoma trip. Let us know if you put something together!

dyfanf

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm down for Texoma! My brother would probably come out too, but he has a boat with one of those goofy propeller things on it... ;-)

D&S232

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
LMAO!

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I will try for another meet sometime next year...some folks need some time to check schedules......i will be on texoma on Aug 1st. If anyone wants to try to have a mini meet.

Zechbruder

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Watching this thread for a summer 2021 Texoma event. I used to go up to Grandpappy to a Aunt and Uncles 36ft Sloop, a lot. Last time I was up was with a 15ft Sea Doo, wet slipped at Eisenhower years ago. The crossing to Platter Flats and up past Hwy 70 was a beating in that small boat, but just had to see the oil pump jacks....

Jet Boat Okie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have a place on Texoma and am always up for a good time.

Zechbruder

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Googled it.

Jet Boat Okie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks for sharing, this can be found with a quick facebook search. I hope to see you guys there.