• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

It Finally Happened

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
I know I’ve been on the forum for quite a bit, but today I can finally say that I am officially a jet boater!
This is our first jet boat and I am so excited to put her into the lake for her maiden voyage! We do not have a name for her yet but are exploring what we feel is right for her.
Thank you for feeding my addiction for the last 6 months and for years to come!
2CE74024-394B-4253-BFF6-4CB2F180B11F.jpeg
F9A9876E-5BA4-4B21-8A59-580FC9CE57C2.jpeg
For those who are interested in the quality of the boat… I've got some news… It is near perfect.
It has not gone through dealer prep yet but the fit and finish of the boat is very well done. (From what we can tell so far).
Anchor locker drain doesnt look too bad. Still doesn't extend into the locker fully.
Where the engine latch is located the hatch is not notched out.
It is a very nice boat.
If you have any questions about specific areas on the boat I will be able to answer them later in Jan.
Again Thank You All So Much!
-David

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I know I’ve been on the forum for quite a bit, but today I can finally say that I am officially a jet boater!
This is our first jet boat and I am so excited to put her into the lake for her maiden voyage! We do not have a name for her yet but are exploring what we feel is right for her.
View attachment 169038
View attachment 169039
For those who are interested in the quality of the boat… I've got some news… It is near perfect.
It has not gone through dealer prep yet but the fit and finish of the boat is very well done. (From what we can tell so far).
Anchor locker drain doesnt look too bad. Still doesn't extend into the locker fully.
It is a very nice boat.
If you have any questions about specific areas on the boat I will be able to answer them later in Jan.
-David
Congrats man! That’s a sweet looking ride! I hope you and your family will make many great memories on it beginning now!

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Oh yeah, We will want pictures!

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length

Manny252

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
View attachment 169038
View attachment 169039
It is a very nice boat.
-David
WOW , BEAUTIFUL AND CONGRATS, ENJOY ,BE SAFE AND LET US KNOW YOUR TOP SPEED , MPG AT CRUISE AND ANY ISSUES U FOR-SEE. I PICK UP MY 252 FSH MONDAY AND CAN'T WAIT . WHAT A NEW YEAR YOUR GOING TO HAVE, HUH

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
View attachment 169038
View attachment 169039
It is a very nice boat.
-David
Congratulations on the new ride!

Manny252

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
SALESMAN SAID HE HIT 46.5 TOP SPEED YESTERDAY , WOULD LIKE 50 WHEN DONE TWEEKING HER I HOPE

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Beautiful boat. Congrats.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Great looking Yammy! Congratulations and a great Happy New Year!

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Congratulations! I've got the same boat on order. When did you place your order?
We put a deposit down March 14 21 and Aug 17 21 is when the order went in. We actually didn't get our boat from the dealer we put a deposit down with. We found this boat accident. Two people passed on it and we some how scooped it up!

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Another Yammie hits the water! Welcome Aboard!

jdkaeser

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
That looks like Lodder's Marina? That is where I bought mine. Just curious where you are going to be doing most of your boating?

Chrisbert

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
We put a deposit down March 14 21 and Aug 17 21 is when the order went in. We actually didn't get our boat from the dealer we put a deposit down with. We found this boat accident. Two people passed on it and we some how scooped it up!
I ordered mine in late August as well. Glad to see they are getting the larger D models out.

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
That looks like Lodder's Marina? That is where I bought mine. Just curious where you are going to be doing most of your boating?
Most likely Alum Creek!