• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

It's cookie time again

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

Last year my granddaughter worked hard to sell cookies for the girl scouts, she sold 3800 boxes and donated over 400 boxes to our troops overseas, this year she set a goal of 4500 boxes and is continuing to send cookies to our troops overseas with special personalized messages written on the boxes by the donors.
She has already sold 3300 boxes with three weeks left to reach her goal, If my memory serves me, I believe she was the second highest in sales for the nation last year, It's nice to see a nine year old with that type of drive and commitment.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Also if anyone here is interested in participating in the cookie donation to the troops and they want a special message written on a donated box, I believe you can email my daughter kimberly@morvig.com I believe she has arrangements with the V F W to ship the cookies directly to the troops.

KXCam22

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's the girl in the mall that I bought my cobra fins from!!! Cam.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Does she take paypal?
I guess you could email her and figure out the logistics, I know she has a pay pal account, if it is stated on the payment that it is for girl scout cookies donation to the troops it should be tax deductible on your end .

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
That's the girl in the mall that I bought my cobra fins from!!! Cam.
I'm working on that for the future lol , her dad just had his kidney transplant operation so I hope he gets feeling better soon so I can get my new web page in operation.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Apparently a local radio station in Minnesota " where they live" , learned of the cookie drive for the military and called my daughter to get more info .

98.5 KTIS
Would Kimberly be able to call in to the morning show? We'd love to talk to her! - 651-631-5050 - Pam and Andy

Kimberly Morvig
Pam and Andy it was so great to talk with you this morning! Thank you for helping promote Katarina spread the word about this.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Her current numbers are 5,273 boxes of cookies sold with 551 of those boxes being donated by customers to be sent overseas to our troops.
Also credit where credit is due, in my earlier post I incorrectly stated that the V F W was taking care of sending the cookies to the troops overseas.
I recently learned that it is actually the AMERICAN LEGION who is doing this great service for our troops and the GIRL SCOUTS of AMERICA.
One more point of interest is this 9 year old little girl is doing this in Minnesota where the weather is not very inviting this time of year to put it mildly.
So for her to deal with the weather and invest this amount of time and energy in this project is quite inspiring. On several occasions she was required to set up her table outside of some business establishments to offer her cookies for sale , not only did she comply but she never complained and continued with a high level of enthusiasm to reach her goal of 5000 boxes and 500 boxes donated. Now she is just moving forward to see what the total will be when the sale ends.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
So after surpassing her target numbers she is here visiting Florida to escape Minnesota's weather.
learning to kneeboard along with her little brother.

I have no idea if these links will work but here goes
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212900498457699&set

They did just fine I might add her little brother looks so so serious going across the water on that board.

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Wow that is impressive I just survived cookie season with my girls !

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm in post cookie season (trying to burn off all of the cookie weight I put on).

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
And once again the cookies are here, https://www.facebook.com/operation.cookie.love.notes/posts/1922317881430707?comment_id=1922330678096094&notif_id=1517244833011159&notif_t=feed_comment_reply&ref=notif
She sent 550 boxes of girl scout cookies with hand written notes thanking our troops for their service overseas last year.
And she is already working on the same thing this year She calls it operation cookie love notes.
Here is a link if you wish to order cookies and have them sent to you https://www.abcsmartcookies.com/#/shopify-landing/b08f9826-5aba-4b96-840b-b9b19e02d611

Last edited:

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This is the current California Girl Scout cookie story.

4E767722-AFAF-4DEA-9E58-7AC791FE937A.png

Im thinking about setting my son up next to her with a milk stand.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I just learned that she has already passed the 3000 box mark in her first 10 days , I am hiring her to stand at the boat ramps this summer and sell steering LOL>

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Now she has passed the 4500 mark and making new friends to help sign boxes as they donating cookies for the troops, If you are a hockey fan in MN. you should recognize these gentlemen I also thank them for their donations and time signing the boxes.
Devon Dubnyk - Goalie
Daniel Winnik - Left Wing both are players for the Minnesota Wild.
As I mentioned previously she is also collecting donated cookies to send to our military troops overseas just like she did last year. And she has thank you notes hand written on the boxes thanking them for their service , some notes are written by the people who donated them like the hockey players above and some where she sits at a table and writes them herself with help from friends and other girl scouts.
I was informed that if anyone would like to join in on this worthy cause by donating a box of cookies to our troops deployed overseas, I will see if I can get a link to accommodate this.
This kid is out in the freezing cold giving it her best effort.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
cookie boxes with notes.jpg Here is a sample of a couple of boxes of girl scout cookies that have the thank you notes hand written on them, This year she is trying to get a minimum of 600 boxes of cookies donated to our military troops serving overseas.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Just received the latest cookie count, She has sold 5878 boxes of cookies and donated 647 boxes to our troops overseas so far,, her goal was to sell 6000 boxes and donate 600 so I believe this part has already been surpassed and the sales goal should be achieved soon.