• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

It's Snowing In Arizona!

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yep, right here, right now! Snow in our high country! Feed the Lakes!!!

http://www.weather.com/weather/map/interactive/86001:4?interactiveMapLayer=radar&baseMap=r&zoom=7

20353098_BG1.JPG

24661273_BG3.jpg

400x266_12131558_swfriday.jpg

Last edited:
That town looks great in white!

Crazy weather, did Prescott get any snow?

Mix of rain and snow, turning to rain in Prescott....Nothing sticking to the ground, but STILL feeding the lakes! :thumbsup:

Glad to see you got some precipitation. We got the other half of that 1, 2 punch. A decent amount of rain.

Bartlett lake is only at 36% but I guess they are fixing the damn. I hope they start filling that one up soon.

Sorry to say, but you can keep it!!

We just had our ice out last week, so we are hoping it's all down hill to summer up here.

Bartlett lake is only at 36% but I guess they are fixing the damn. I hope they start filling that one up soon.
Work on the dam is finished and they will be filling Bartlett next week..... =)

Sorry to say, but you can keep it!!

We just had our ice out last week, so we are hoping it's all down hill to summer up here.
We hardly had any snow this year at all, so this is a treat for us.... Believe me it will be in the 100s here soon enough......

That's it - I'm canceling the move. It may not have happened in Phoenix but Flagstaff and Prescott is too close for comfort. Guess I'm moving to Cancun.

:p

You will like Flagstaff & Prescott during the Summer in Phoenix, a lot of people head up North to cool down - not really necessary though if you are at the lake, when you get hot, jump in the water and repeat as needed throughout the day. Speaking of that I think the water temp was 65 when I called Lake Pleasant last week, 5 more degree's and we are taking the stand up skis to the lake with no wet suits, then a nice 6 months ahead of solid lake time.
Yeah, Prescott is beautiful. My dad lived up there for 5-6 years until he moved back to Scottsdale. Had a beautiful home backing up to the national forest right over by the mall. We loved visiting there. We'll adjust...

Yep - that's where it was. Had rented his home in Scottsdale and the renters moved out, and they decided to reoccupy it for tax reasons and sell the Prescott home. We loved it when we visited up there. Beautiful area.

Indeed a beautiful area, when you guys get settled in come up some weekend and we can throw some steaks on the grill - we went in on a half a calf last year and it should be ready in a month or two for butchering.
That sounds tasty...

Video of the Whiskey 50 bike race from Prescott this past weekend....Brutal!

Back