• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

J-Rad and Slingshot - Awesome Customer Service!

francis3

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I just bought my first jet boat in the fall -- a 2017 212X. My family is eager to surf on it as soon as the weather warms up, so I had asked here for board advice. Naturally, @J-RAD jumped right in with lots of great advice and we ended up with a 4' 8" Coaster and a Boss Hoss.

The boards arrived last Monday and unfortunately the Boss Hoss arrived damaged. It seems that the Slingshot warehouse had packed it poorly as they were trying to figure out eco-friendly packaging and reasonable shipping costs for this new larger board. And UPS was not very gentle despite the "EXTREMELY FRAGILE" warnings on the box. But @J-RAD was on it instantly. The damaged board was picked up the next day and the Slingshot Rep offered to ship me a new board directly from the warehouse. The new board arrived today with better packaging and flawless condition -- just one week after the damaged board arrived!

So I just wanted to shout out to both @J-RAD at Transom Watersports and Slingshot for incredibly awesome customer service. Thank you!!!

Now I just need to wait three or four months for the weather here to warm up 😞🤣

Ridesteady

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just bought my first jet boat in the fall -- a 2017 212X. My family is eager to surf on it as soon as the weather warms up, so I had asked here for board advice. Naturally, @J-RAD jumped right in with lots of great advice and we ended up with a 4' 8" Coaster and a Boss Hoss.

The boards arrived last Monday and unfortunately the Boss Hoss arrived damaged. It seems that the Slingshot warehouse had packed it poorly as they were trying to figure out eco-friendly packaging and reasonable shipping costs for this new larger board. And UPS was not very gentle despite the "EXTREMELY FRAGILE" warnings on the box. But @J-RAD was on it instantly. The damaged board was picked up the next day and the Slingshot Rep offered to ship me a new board directly from the warehouse. The new board arrived today with better packaging and flawless condition -- just one week after the damaged board arrived!

So I just wanted to shout out to both @J-RAD at Transom Watersports and Slingshot for incredibly awesome customer service. Thank you!!!

Now I just need to wait three or four months for the weather here to warm up 😞🤣
He's on top of it, for sure. I'm actually not surprised you had a great experience, @J-RAD is a stand-up guy! Thanks for sharing.

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
+1 for @J-RAD I bought a Slingshot Nomad wakeboard and Coaster surfboard last year. He has next level customer support and was able to put together a killer board and binding package. Would recommend to anyone looking for gear.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for the positive reviews everyone! I'm having just having a good time getting to know people and playing around on the waves along with y'all. Really looking forward to the 2021 season!

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@J-RAD has always been a huge cheerleader for @jcyamaharider and his Wake wedge business. So when Jared started his watersports business we definitely wanted to support him in the same way ! Surfboards, comp vests, and our latest purchase was a foil !

By the way Jerry loves his foil . . . Good thing I said he could buy it 😂

Keep up the great work Jared and I always send people your way to get the right gear !

20200808_200556_resized.jpg

20200808_200618_resized.jpg

20210202_212603_resized.jpg

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@J-RAD has always been a huge cheerleader for @jcyamaharider and his Wake wedge business. So when Jared started his watersports business we definitely wanted to support him in the same way ! Surfboards, comp vests, and our latest purchase was a foil !

By the way Jerry loves his foil . . . Good thing I said he could buy it 😂

Keep up the great work Jared and I always send people your way to get the right gear !

View attachment 141452

View attachment 141454

View attachment 141456
You guys are awesome! Thank you!

QuakeTen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
+1 for @J-RAD

I reached out last fall for help with an Xmas gift for my girls. We are going to try having them surf this summer. He was so kind and took time to answer my questions and offered a recommendation that would be better for my girls and even cheaper on my wallet. Amazing service and my girls loved the board.
Can’t wait to try it this spring.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
+1 for @J-RAD

I reached out last fall for help with an Xmas gift for my girls. We are going to try having them surf this summer. He was so kind and took time to answer my questions and offered a recommendation that would be better for my girls and even cheaper on my wallet. Amazing service and my girls loved the board.
Can’t wait to try it this spring.
Thanks for the kind words! If you're like me, you'll enjoy watching your kids play behind the boat more than actually doing it yourself. Good times! Enjoy!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I push people towards @J-RAD everyday. Excellent customer service! I think we are the biggest cheerleaders for each other for a good reason, we both want to see everyone have the best experience possible.