• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Jackets...

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Ok, this is a thread checking interest for these. When I was younger, my dad had a Sport Fishing Club and they had nice light jackets that were lined. They were/are called a coaches jacket. I have spoke with the Admin of JBN and am looking to gauge interest for this. I will take care of initial costs, set up etc. to put these together just as Tim has done with the flags and Bruce with the Tire Covers. I am planning on using the logos similar in size to the tire cover on the back. We know how well the logo looks on black and white and we have the option of colors to add red and blue as well as alternating the logo red and blue. What I need to know, assuming prices will be in the $20-$25 range depending on incoming quotes and minimum quantity, is what would the interest be for this? I have been looking/wanting a light weight multi purpose jacket/wind breaker/rain coat etc. for the boat. Please post up your interest, how many you would be interested in etc. as quantity will dictate if I can get us a first order deal. I am researching the optionof getting them customized with your name or boat name on the front as well. Sizes are from S to 6XL. This will give you a general idea of what the jacket is. You can see it has a light fleece type lining. These worked great for on the water on thse chilly mornings or evenings...
image.jpg

Last edited:
I want one!

Count me in as well

I would be interested in 2, one for me and one for my co-pilot (the wife).

Keep the interests coming in. Once I get the numbers for a minimum first order and see there is enough interest, then I will start taking preliminary orders, get samples etc. and get pics of them up so all can see and go from there.

yes yes 2 for me

We are at 12 keep the interest coming.

Without overcomplicating it, any chance there could be an option for nothing on the back and just a small logo on the front chest area where the text is in the pic above?....I prefer a little more subtle. I'd be in for one...I'd have to think on it with a big logo on the back.

So I'm a Definate Maybe.

That is very well an option too and it would reduce costs. I will create a separate poll for the logo on the front would be about 4" x 4" or on the back.

That is very well an option too and it would reduce costs. I will create a separate poll for the logo on the front would be about 4" x 4" or on the back.
I'm still on the fence but this option does make it more interesting.

Well hell let's put our name on the front too.

sign me up for two

Multiples needed here. What about for the kiddies?

Can you get one in tall?

I'm in for at least one and maybe up to four if there is a chance of kid sizes. I'd go for logos on front and black with our name on the front under the logo.

I would take one also if there was the logo in the front lapel only option. Not if there was one on the back.

Time to revive this thread, as the weather has changed and my boat is in hibernation, I have let this slip in the pile of things to do. The jacket will have a logo on the left chest, probably 3 x 3 or so. I need to get back in touch with Julians brothers shop to see what they have come up with.

Back