• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

JBN Jackets

Which Jacket style do you prefer?

• ST with optional Stripes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
OK Fellas and Gals, I have received some samples of the jackets and after talking with a few embroiders/silk screen printers, I think the best option is to go embroidered as it allows us to get to a better quality material. The first jackets I looked at were cheap and could be printed on but I really didn't see them lasting but a season or two. The two makes I have narrowed it down to are the NE (North End) and the ST (Sport-Tek) brands. Both jackets have some unique features though I personally see one being better suited for boating than the other but I am putting this to a poll to see what the general group thinks. They are both within a few dollars of each other so we may be able to offer either as a choice, I will just have to see if it is a combined purchase on either that we can get a discount on or if it is one brand vs. the other etc. The NE has a hidden hoodie, a mesh breathable back. They are both wind breakers and light rain protection. The NE has a velcro/elastic adjustable wrist and the ST is elastic only. They both have a draw string bottom. The NE also has a snap loop inside maybe for a key holder? Please take a look at these and for colors knowing how nice the logo looks on a black background or white (thanks to @tim2808 flags and @Bruce 's tire covers) I also thought they might look good on a navy blue as well as red? I need comments on available colors as when we order, those will be available as long as the jacket is made in it.
I will add that the logo will be proportioned to the left chest, the back will be clean and you can get your jacket personalized on the right chest with your name, boat name or JBN handle etc. The added name will cost a little more and we will be using the red and blue logos which you will have the choice to make.

NE Hood.JPG NE Vent.JPG NE Lining.JPG NER.JPG STR.JPG ST.JPG STW.JPG NE Hood.JPG NE Vent.JPG NE Lining.JPG NER.JPG STR.JPG ST.JPG STW.JPG

The hidden hoodie would be nice for unexpected rain.

Both look good...the one with the stripes might be distracting from the logo? The one with the hoodie would be my choice....

Both look good...the one with the stripes might be distracting from the logo? The one with the hoodie would be my choice....
That was my thought specially after getting them here and seeing what room there is for the logo. Your brother just so happens to carry these two brands as well and I am awaiting prices sometime next week.

I thought the hoodie flap was an opening across the back all fishing shirt. I too dislike the stripes, and probably wouldn't ever use the hoodie, but I like the clean design!

The hoodie conceals in the collar.

I prefer the NE with hoodie. For colors I would prefer either black or red. Thanks for putting this together.

For consideration, check this out. I just learned about the Huzu on Friday from one of the founders in my town. A hoodie yes; but with a neoprene insulated center pouch that keeps your beverage cold or your phone secure... and a built in bottle opener (in case you haven't done the mod yet). Full feature description at www.huzuapparel.com.
image.jpg
Two years ago when making the last run of the season I dumped my keys and my phone out of my standard hoodie pouch when leaning down to tie off the cleat! Yup...got to go swimmin' in the chilly in my gopro shorts!

I don't captain with any beer; but this is appealing this time of year when I am getting as much out of the season as possible. A Coke safely nestled at my CG would be nice and do away with the awkward reach aft of the throttles to the cup holder...lazy. I have a light jacket collection (even the exact stripe version above) but am willing to add another if everyone prefers the hoodie jacket over an ultimate hoodie.

P.S. Story of an American entrepreneur here...he just sold his landscape business to devote all of his time to the Huzu now that it has started to really take off.

I like the one with the hoodie.

Back