• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Jet Boat Pilot P.O.S. - Positively Outrageous Service!

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have been meaning to post this for a few weeks. I had an issue with my TV XLs, most likely due to a couple screws backing out. I sent Will an email on a Friday night around 2000 CST. That night (within about 20 minutes) he replied back and asked for some pictures and a list of replacement parts I needed. I sent them on Sunday and he had everything I needed in the mail Monday morning, no questions asked, no payment required, not even shipping. I have had these XLs for a couple of years and they are awesome. Almost as awesome as JBP's customer service.

At my airline, the big wigs occasionally hand out a POS letter or email. Simply put, it means you crushed it with a customer and they talked you up big time. So, along those same lines, I am declaring that Will and the whole @JetBoatPilot crew have earned a POS award from me - Positively Outrageous Service! Keep up the phenomenal work fellas!!

Can't say enough good things about JBP...

Agreed.
Totally well said.
Bettered ONLY by Will's KILLER Products ... and as you said, his
Positively Outrageous Service @!
Many Best Wishes, on a cold and rainy Lake Oconee,GA

Thanks @jawsf16 and @MikeyL

Modern technology allows us to be able to respond instantly and good old fashioned bible 101 guides our approach to people.

We treat people like we want to be treated.

HAHAHA saw the heading and was life WTF !!! I thought jbp had good service and initially thought it meant the normal P.O.S. !!!

That's because Will NEVER sleeps cause he always has his eye on the ball. :)

Always had good service from Will. Truly amazing - especially considering the size of his business.

I agree 100%! Will, the people, and the products of JBP are top of the line.

I thought the title might catch some attention.

This is what I like best about Will...

We treat people like we want to be treated.

One of my favorite sayings - and it is how we should all strive to act in our lives. The world would be a much better place...

Back