• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Jet Newbie 2013 SX190

MarcRob

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey - proud newbie of 2013 SX190 here. I boat in Canada's east coast. Had a Regal 1900 and now happy to be in a Yamaha. Jetboaters.net is my go to encyclopedia. Unbelievable the resources and community this is. All stock for the most part, except Faria depth finder, Cobra Jet Steer already installed.

I ordered the 2018 195 marine mat conversion (shout out to @Coffeecan https://jetboaters.net/threads/2013-ar190-2018-195-oem-marine-mat-conversion.18082/ . Also in process of removing decals. Will post progress soon.

I'm stocked up for my first oil change, lube and winter prep. I feel confident doing it with all the diy write-ups and videos on here. Thanks!

Maccam26

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats, yes great resource this website. Enjoy the new boat. Why moving to a jet from the regal? Curious as I am hesitating on Cobalt 200/regal 2000 as my next step.

MarcRob

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats, yes great resource this website. Enjoy the new boat. Why moving to a jet from the regal? Curious as I am hesitating on Cobalt 200/regal 2000 as my next step.
Safer for my young family, easy to maintain and winterize and lots of shallow areas where i boat were my main reasons i wanted jet

Maccam26

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Safer for my young family, easy to maintain and winterize and lots of shallow areas where i boat were my main reasons i wanted jet
Thank you, I’m enjoying the low maintenance of this jet drive.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length