• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG JetBoaters Logo Spare Tire Cover - Now available for orders any time - Use the threads above to order

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Fifteen were shipped today mostly for Friday delivery. Another seven payments have come in since my shipping crew's bedtime and will be shipped out tomorrow. There is an extra surprise in the boxes along with the cover.

@0627Devildog, @andy07sx230ho, @Big Shasta, @biglar155, @geiger41, @JC6275, @jetboater4life, @Julian, @latitudeadjuster, @Master-Spud, @MNdrifter, @sysinu, @Kane Martin, @OperationROL, @Englewoodcowboy your covers are shipped.
Thanks for all your work on this Bruce, it is greatly appreciated.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@ScarabMike, @Mike I have your payment, but I need your addresses to ship your covers. Please send them in a message.

Thank you.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
PM sent!

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lookey what the mailman just brung me. . . . .Thanks @Bruce !

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Im hoping the mail man will have mine tomorrow. Everyone around me got theirs today so fingers crossed. Supposed to rain tomorrow and hoping to go boating on Sunday. Will be nice to sport the new cover.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Englewoodcowboy, USPS says they left a note because no authorized recipient was available. I do not understand why they did not leave the package. Your tracking number is 9405903699300250992107

Screen Shot 2014-09-12 at 7.45.50 PM.png

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
It looks like some of the USPS guys think they work for HDS. Be sure to let Bruce know if your package shows up damaged.

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@Englewoodcowboy, USPS says they left a note because no authorized recipient was available. I do not understand why they did not leave the package. Your tracking number is 9405903699300250992107

View attachment 12069
Those bastards! They left no note, the issue is it was raining and they didn't want to get out of their car. I work from home and am here 24/7.... Very Lame on their part. Might be time I fire off a memo to the Head Post Master. This isn't the first time they did something like that...

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Those bastards! They left no note, the issue is it was raining and they didn't want to get out of their car. I work from home and am here 24/7.... Very Lame on their part. Might be time I fire off a memo to the Head Post Master. This isn't the first time they did something like that...
I had the same thing happen with the FedEx delivery person. After the second time of bogus excuses for not delivering/leaving the package, my complaints seemed to work, we now have a new FedEx delivery person and no more issues.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Installed.20140913_093100.jpg

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Norboo, yours is shipped.

@jetboater4life and @andy07sx230ho you have replacement cards on the way. Please let me know their condition when they arrive. I want to test the delivery method before sending lots of them out.

USPS tracking shows a lot of covers out for delivery this morning.

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Twice now I have seen my currier stop at my mailbox and leave with my package in his car, I even ran down the driveway as he sped away... too lazy to come up to the house. FYI, I know USPS may be convenient for most as it is cheap but it is on par with chinese shit in my books! In the future I will gladly pay for Fed Ex or UPS... I am so sick and tired of our USPS reliability it makes me sick and now I am more of a proponent for that outdated service to become a thing of the past. They try to compete but can't even compare... Sorry about that, rant over.

Well I sent off a message and guess who came back.. Bruce my package was opened and taped shut. The cover is perfect but there were no cards and the box in general looked like an accordion. I will post a pic of it later on today.

Last edited:

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Got mine today, box in perfect condition. Well as perfect as a box can be anyway. Thanks Bruce!:thumbsup:

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well I sent off a message and guess who came back.. Bruce my package was opened and taped shut. The cover is perfect but there were no cards and the box in general looked like an accordion. I will post a pic of it later on today.
Please post the pic when you get a chance. This will be my third claim out of the first set of 15. USPS needs to do a better job!