• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG JetBoaters Logo Spare Tire Cover - Now available for orders any time - Use the threads above to order

Banditgrrr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
@Bruce Can you please send over the instructions on how to order?

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
@Bruce are these still available?

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@rayg1022 see this post. Send @Bruce a messsage directly and he’ll send you the info.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
The process got messed up when the forum upgraded software not too long ago. To place an order start a private message (called conversation - picture of an envelope at the top of your screen) with @Bruce and he will reply with the ordering and payment info.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Rylee44, the logos are in the first post of this thread. Both the blue and red contain some white.

Lowstar

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Received mine the other day (black and red ) looks great, it will look even better when I get it on the trailer.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have finally gotten around to setting up a new order form system.

I have created threads for standard sized tire covers at https://jetboaters.net/forums/spare-tire-covers.105/

Each thread has a "Buy now" button that will forward you to PayPal to complete the order. Your order and payment will be sent directly to the manufacturer. Ten percent of the purchase price is donated to forum hosting. You should receive the cover in about a week. This process is more efficient that my forwarding the order.

If you need a different size please message @Bruce.

Thanks

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I received an email from Tire Cover Central that due to an increase in USPS rates they were increasing shipped cost to our forum from $45 to $55. They say that future shipping will primarily be by UPS and Fedex.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Assuming the product is the same as the first batch, I give it a strong thumbs up. After three seasons of solid use, it still looked nearly new. Sharp design and great color match. 👍

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Assuming the product is the same as the first batch, I give it a strong thumbs up. After three seasons of solid use, it still looked nearly new. Sharp design and great color match. 👍
It is exactly the same. After two group orders Tire Cover Central offered to drop ship them anytime someone ordered.

TX_Mercenary

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Wished there was a lime green aka Kawasaki green version

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wished there was a lime green aka Kawasaki green version
Do you happen to know the color code? My guess is that they would be willing to make it.

flyingnugget

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Are these still available? I've Got a new boat and trailer coming in a couple of months and need another cover for the new spare.

Thanks