• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG JetBoaters.net Floating KeyChain

Would you pay $7 for 1 and $10 for 2 floating keychains with JetBoaters.net logo on it?

• Yes

Votes: 59 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I want a JetBoaters.net Floating Keychain. Does anyone else want one?

I have received the blessing of the admin team to work on this project.

Right now, after all expenses, I would be looking at about $7 for 1, or $10 for 2. The darn post office is going to get nearly $4 to get them from my house to yours. I'm looking at vinyl coated oval floating keychains (so the slick bright colors rather than cheapie foam) in blue, red, and black colors. Each with the logo printed in white.

Is there any interest from the group at these prices?

Thanks!

AboveTheBest

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Let’s see a mock-up!

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Let’s see a mock-up!
Waiting on the proof from the printer. Hopefully, will have it in the next day or two. I just sent it this afternoon.

This is who I'm using, and the product that I'm looking at:

That $1.58 for 100 is a bit misleading, after they include the setup fee, and shipping. But, the biggest cost is definitely mailing them individually out to the members. I was hoping to do this for $3... but that turns out to have been unrealistic.

AboveTheBest

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I’ll bet you could unload a bunch at the Patoka meet-up.

I’ll take a couple regardless.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Well, I actually hadn’t thought about that. Could definitely make in-person delivery an option, if folks were willing to wait till meetups.

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Based on plain Jane amazon 3 pack of floaters for 12 shipped, to get something a bit more personalized it would be worth it to me. Especially for people that take risks and support this site!

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Seems a little pricey.
Thanks for the feedback. :)

If anyone knows any shipping magic, I'd be interested in learning how to get that cost down. Flat rate of a small padded envelope is nearly $4.

ZippyBoater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

If anyone knows any shipping magic, I'd be interested in learning how to get that cost down. Flat rate of a small padded envelope is nearly $4.
I know what you mean. The cost is in the shipping. If you really want the custom keychain, you are probably willing to pay the extra dollars for the privilege. I am just that kind of guy that would rather spend my money on something that has more value to the boat and my boating experience.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Two tricks with shipping. Get the total package weight under 1lb amd negotiate a EOS or bulk rate. Trick one seems a given, trick two is unlikely given volume. Pricing really is not that bad.

AboveTheBest

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I look at it this way, if I were at the store and saw something for $10 thy caught my eye, I would just throw it in the cart and wouldn’t think twice (and I have about a dozen little LED flashlights to prove it).

So for me 2 custom keychains for $10 is s good deal, especially if they’re the nice PVC ones :)

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
:angelic:So... are these done yet? How do I order? Where do I order? Are we there yet? When are we stopping to eat? How much longer? Also, are these done yet? Mom said I could drive so I can practice...

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Actually, I placed the order for 100 today. Should be about 2 weeks to arrive.

Going to look like this. (Excuse the small view as it’s a screenshot from my phone)

2222A70F-ABE9-4759-A30F-7DA791B7AD82.png

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Based on plain Jane amazon 3 pack of floaters for 12 shipped, to get something a bit more personalized it would be worth it to me. Especially for people that take risks and support this site!
In for four!