• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

jetboaters.net influence

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
For the last 2 years I have been asked by my dealer, Nielsen's Enterprises, to help out at the Chicago Boat show, which I gladly do. They have been a major supporter of the boaters in this area and have sponsored the Shelbyville gathering from the very first time we asked for sponsors.

The thing I wanted to communicate to everyone here is how much influence this site has on current boaters as well as those in the market. I met lots of folks that were shopping for a boat and based much of their decision (or direction to go) on the information that is collected here. There were so many that expressed how thankful they are for having a site like this they could rely on.

On the other hand, some mentioned they were shy to post because they were not as informed and feared they would be perceived as stupid because they are new and may have a misstep. I assured them that this community welcomes their input and they have nothing to fear. I am sure we all feel the same way, so let's all continue to do our best to make newbies feel welcomed.

Whisky

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Great call out, I know this site and he information contained within was one of the key influences in my decision!

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think now is the time to pitch to the admin to hire me to go around to all the boat shows in the country and set up a jet boaters.net booth..... $150,000 a year should cover my experiences!

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
3DDA2A2B-0B5C-4EBF-9E30-366C8248CEF7.png

It’s a power we must wield responsiblely

:facepalm:

Last edited:

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Well said Neil!

gthh

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We were all "STUPID" when we bought our first Jetboat, even us "Prop Jockeys" that have been boating for years.
You only have to take a look at some of the questions we had when we started (old forum) posting.
I cringe after reading some of mine.
It is all part of the process.
I have been "trolling" the Jetboat forums since 2012 and still find useful and thought provoking posts that enhance my boating experience.
This forum provides a wealth of on topic information and a community that would "give the shirt off their back". "hey, who has the Scupper Wrench-Now?"
I am fortunate and proud to be one of the members of this group and welcome any new boat captains to our community!
So, Don't be shy and contribute, you will be glad you did!

Last edited:

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I think now is the time to pitch to the admin to hire me to go around to all the boat shows in the country and set up a jet boaters.net booth..... $150,000 a year should cover my experiences!
Just remember that "with great power comes great responsibility". - Uncle Ben
Lol

W3bexec

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm one of those guys that lurked a long while and made a Yammy my final choice based almost solely on this site.

Jimxo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Great meeting you there in Chicago.

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
This site is the Devil and should banished to the depths of the Dark-Web!!! I could have built my garage about 3 times over by now if it wasn't for the money that this damn place MADE me spend!!! Oh well, maybe this year I'll get to it. Maybe I'll start a Poor Jeff Go Fund Me page! hahaha

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Headed to the Louisville, KY show tonight. Going to stop by the Yamaha and Scarab displays for certain. Hoping to catch the local Yamaha Dealership owner while I'm there and ask a few questions. Most namely if he's heard of the site and what his thoughts are. Be interesting to see his response.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
$150,000 Plus expenses. If your going to dream dream big!

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Headed to the Louisville, KY show tonight. Going to stop by the Yamaha and Scarab displays for certain. Hoping to catch the local Yamaha Dealership owner while I'm there and ask a few questions. Most namely if he's heard of the site and what his thoughts are. Be interesting to see his response.
Spoke to the owner of my local dealership (Yamaha of Louisville) last night at the show.

Nothing but great things to say about this. Said he knows it exists, but doesn't participate as much as he would like. Just too many things to get done in a day to spend much time online. I get that, they don't just sell boats, they also rep the entire Yamaha line of motorcycles, ATV's SxS's, Skis', and Boats. As well as Polaris, Razor, and Suzuki I think. He's a busy guy for certain.

He asked me to send him an email regarding getting some accessories for my boat, so I'm going to toss in a few links from here while I'm at it. Namely the L13 Cone threads, and the ability to fit the boat into an 8ft garage thread that @haknslash made. He wasn't aware of either, and said he could've probably sold a few more boats if he had known they fit in a smaller garage. He's been going off the website specs for fitment.

Anywho, great guy, remembered me by name despite only seeing me once or twice a year. No surprise why his business is flourishing!