• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG Jetboaters.net Shirts Group Buy Order Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
GROUP BUY HAS ENDED.

OK, finally got the details together for this group buy! This will end in 3 weeks--APRIL 22nd...in time for you to sport your new attire for the whole boating season!

CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE ORDER FORM

Here are the choices:
COTTON T-SHIRTS
: Gildan G200 Cotton T-Shirt White or Light Blue, Blue star logo left chest and full back.
0-30 shirts ordered $15.00
30-60 shirts ordered $13.00
60+ shirts ordered $12.00

COOL Dri T-SHIRTS: 4820 Hanes Cool Dri GRAPHITE (GRAY) and WHITE Blue star logo left chest and full back
0-30 shirts ordered $21.50
30+ shirts ordered $20.00

POLO: Harriton M353 Polo Cotton - NAVY BLUE with Blue star logo
0-30 shirts ordered $28.00
30+ shirts ordered $23.00

HAT: Basic Cotton Navy Blue Baseball cap with Metal clasp $11 (one price only)

The discount quantities are per shirt type, not the whole order. I will ship the USPS flat rate envelopes if just one shirt, boxes if more than one. No handling charges. 7% sales tax. I hope to encourage my daughter to pitch in and help with boxing and labeling when the orders are in!

Here are some sample photos....the polo will have the same logo as the hat (embroidered). I don't have a photo of the White Cool dri (they are a little bit see through in the right light...out swim team uses them and some women have switched to a different color-none of the men care and want them to keep the white! LOL). The blue cotton is one I've worn for 2 years so it is a little faded.
Cotton Front and back
20160331_171611 (640x483).jpg 20160331_171649 (640x327).jpg
Cool Dri Front and back (NOTE--COLORS will be WHITE and GREY - NOT the blue in the photo):
20160331_171231 (640x359).jpg 20160331_171340 (391x640).jpg
Hat/Shirt Embroidered Logo:
HAT (640x564).jpg

CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE ORDER FORM

I'm going to guess this will be a bunch of work...I hope not too bad...maybe I'll have to enlist some local Jetboaters to have a shipping party if these are really popular!

Last edited:

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I just ordered Jetboaters.net shirts and/or hats! Get yours ASAP before the group buy ends!!!

Alex Smith

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just ordered Jetboaters.net shirts and/or hats! Get yours ASAP before the group buy ends!!!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just ordered Jetboaters.net shirts and/or hats! Get yours ASAP before the group buy ends and we shut the site down for a month while processing the orders. :thumbsup: :wacky:

Just joking ...... Thanks to @Julian for taking the time and getting this together for us!

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey @Julian I don't see Medium as a selection option in the drop down lists. I see medium in your example, is it not an offered size?

Johmas50

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hey @Julian I don't see Medium as a selection option in the drop down lists. I see medium in your example, is it not an offered size?
Oh CRAP....I had multiple people review this and no one noticed! I'm off to see if I can modify the form without messing it up totally!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I have fixed the first line of each shirt section so there is a MEDIUM option! So much for my proof reading and testing skills!!!!!!!!!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have fixed the first line of each shirt section so there is a MEDIUM option! So much for my proof reading and testing skills!!!!!!!!!
Sorry!

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You also listed the grey cool dri twice (although it does say white in the size selection area). I figure ya just got new boat on the brain ;)

thcole

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Edit: @Julian please note that there are two orders from me (right now) in order to get one each of the Grey in a medium and a small. Now that I think about it I hope I selected grey for both of those. If not is that something that you can correct?

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Edit: @Julian please note that there are two orders from me (right now) in order to get one each of the Grey in a medium and a small. Now that I think about it I hope I selected grey for both of those. If not is that something that you can correct?
I see both ordered....1 Medium, 1 Large, 1 Small....all Grey Cool Dri's. (you could have done this in one order---just put the medium on line 1....but that is ok....can you confirm you wanted the 3 shirts I listed?)

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I see both ordered....1 Medium, 1 Large, 1 Small....all Grey Cool Dri's. (you could have done this in one order---just put the medium on line 1....but that is ok....can you confirm you wanted the 3 shirts I listed?)
My bad @Julian, I had been travelling all day and obviously confused myself! So, yes to the three shirts, thanks!

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Status
Not open for further replies.