• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

JetBoatPilot At The Indianapolis Boat Show This Weekend!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
JetBoatPillot is headed to the Indianapolis Boat Show this weekend! Come by the fairgrounds and see us at Just Add Water's Booth. I will be there through Sunday afternoon. I'd love to meet some of you guys!

http://indianapolisboatsportandtravelshow.com/#

Will you ever make it to the St. Louis boat show?

I'd like to but the dealer has to invite me before I'll commit to the show. We are still too niche to risk a booth with Jet Boat parts only. Pairing with a Yamaha dealer we can help sell Yamaha boats and promote JetBoatPilot products at the same time.

I was actually supposed to be there as well Will but the owner didn't want another vendor there. "Shrug". Would have been nice to talk face to face about boating in general.

well stop by the booth sometime this weekend and maybe we'll have a moment to chat.

6 hour drive for me plus it is supposed to snow here in Missouri.

ouch well I guess I won't be seeing you at the show then.

Darn it Will!! I was there last Saturday, I was really hoping to get the chance to meet you. I really liked the JBP edition 242LS they had there. That boat helped sell my wife on getting Seadeck for our boat. I'll be getting with you as soon as I can save a little money. :winkingthumbsup"

Sweet! Glad you liked the SeaDek! Sorry I missed you.

Enjoyed meeting and speaking with Tony (Yamaha Watercraft) and Will (JetBoat Pilot) at the show. I wanted a new 242LS before, but now I REALLY want one!!! They had a JetBoat Pilot Edition 242LS in Suede grey that has been upgraded with WetSounds tower speakers, sub, and 8 in-boat speakers all with colored LED speaker rings. It had colored LED's in the cockpit that "danced" to the music and some seriously bright underwater lights on the transom. The only thing wrong with it.....already SOLD :(

@BAC.94 you know we can build another one for you!

It was nice to meet you @BAC.94

I wish we could meet more of our customers more often. That's one of the downsides of a .com business.

@JetBoatPilot - Hey Will !
That new youtube video showing the effects of Thrust Vector XV's (for 24' 2015's with an articulating keel) is pretty kewl !
Many Thanks, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Thanks! Some of the guys that have watched it have called me down on it. Saying that I was not testing like for like. I only used what I had on hand. The lesson learned from this video is that adding the Thrust Vectors to the 24 footer made it perform better than the 21 footer. That's really good since it is three feet longer and heavier.

Thanks! Some of the guys that have watched it have called me down on it. Saying that I was not testing like for like. I only used what I had on hand. The lesson learned from this video is that adding the Thrust Vectors to the 24 footer made it perform better than the 21 footer. That's really good since it is three feet longer and heavier.
Agreed. TOTALLY !

Last edited:
Back