• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot swim platform seats?

Dye210

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m new here and been searching posts getting ideas for the last month. Out of all the things I have found that I want to do to my boat, the swim platform seats is at the top of the list. Problem is that JetBoatPilot doesn’t make them anymore. I have a 2017 AR210. Has anyone found another place that makes these? Or has anyone found a way to convert the 240 series seats?

rkim808

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have the JBP transom seats and love them when with the ohana(family) on the boat. Then remove them when I’m out on Diving expeditions. Good luck on ur mission.🤙🏽

fireflymedic

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Jetboatpilot.com does sell extra thick sea deck its got to be over an inch nice and soft to set on and you don't have to undo it to get to the clean out lugs. I highly recommend it.

Dye210

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I saw that, but the last post about it that I saw said that they stopping selling it until seadek could fix the delamination problems.

JWExperience

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I went to my local sporting goods place and picked up a square throwable cushion for $11. It’s not the best looking but is comfortable, cheap and stows away easy.
I too looked for the jbp seats and was disappointed that I couldn’t get them anymore. Sometimes they pop up in the classifieds.

Dye210

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man. If I knew where to get the matching vinyl I would just have them made

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We've arranged for a vendor of ours to start making the cushions again. We're in the process of sending out the old patterns to them so they can pick up where we left off.

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sometimes I use my bow extension cushions back there but idk if you have those.

Dye210

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We've arranged for a vendor of ours to start making the cushions again. We're in the process of sending out the old patterns to them so they can pick up where we left off.
I will 100% get a set when you guys start selling again. Thank you for the update. I will wait for your product rather than find an alternative.

Dave burke

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
That’s great. Will they fit a 2017 212x? When do you expect them to be available? Thx

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That’s great. Will they fit a 2017 212x? When do you expect them to be available? Thx
Yes and very soon. Details on colors coming soon also.

406Z06

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

sfadchi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Following! Would love a set for my 2019 AR240!

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Will,

I am very interested for these for my ‘07 SX230. I have buy in from my wife. Do you have a timeline for GA for my application, @JetBoatPilot?

Thanks
Mark

greg cole

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Me Too -- 08 sx230

Last edited by a moderator: