• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Just ordered new Boat Cover for slip!

rocknracing

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
image.jpeg Just put our down payment for a new boat cover from Marine Concepts while boat is on slip for our 242 LS. It will cover the tower all the way past rub rail. Takes less than 60 sec to put on or off and no more spider webs on tower. Will keep boat cleaner and protect more of the gel coat while on lift. Should have it and installed around early April.

kinglenario

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I know this is an old thread but I'm thinking of getting one of these for my dock and my 242 limited S. How did this cover work out for you? How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking.