• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Just picked up 2018 190 FSH

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Beautiful boat! I love the new sky blue color. Of course 3 weeks after I bought mine they released the 2018 and of course offered it in sky blue.

Tonkatoy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Congratulations!

It would be cool to see where they put the new bilge pump and float switch that you mentioned. The older bilge pump set up has its flaws.

Fishwrecked

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Congratulations!

It would be cool to see where they put the new bilge pump and float switch that you mentioned. The older bilge pump set up has its flaws.
I will go out tomorrow and get a good look at it and post it.

JDinfla

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
They put holes in the t top for fishing poles ?

puzle

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Congrats on the purchase. I pick up our new old stock 2016 fsh 190 tomorrow. While I do not mind the color I really like the 2018 colors. But for the price difference I can live with the other :)

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Fishwrecked Nice looking boat! I like that they put a cleat center in the bow!

Interesting that you say they moved to float switch bilges from back pressure bilges....I had not heard that tid bit!

Can you explain the grommet holes in the bimini more???

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Van T

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Looks like they polish the T-top where the bolts together so the powder coat doesn't start cracking off like it does on the old models from the T-top swaying back and forth in the Wind . Mine's all cracked up. Can you show us where the jump seats used to be how that looks now

Fishwrecked

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
IMG_4214.JPG
Looks like they polish the T-top where the bolts together so the powder coat doesn't start cracking off like it does on the old models from the T-top swaying back and forth in the Wind . Mine's all cracked up. Can you show us where the jump seats used to be how that looks now

It still has Jump seats, here is a photo with them folded down. Good call on the changes to the polish on the T-top.

Van T

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I thought someone said they got rid of the jump seats.

1WetBoat

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
They got rid of them on the new 21ft FSH.

Grover70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
My '17 FSH has the LED's as well. I think they changed it maybe mid-production to comply with USCG regs. Your coaming looks like it's Seadek whereas mine is the same material and thickness as the cushions. Don't forget to remove the front cushion over the ice box when you get on the road. Mine flew off during an outing on the freeway. Expensive lesson!