• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Just saying hello from N. Florida.

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Just wanted to say hello , new to jet boating but not boating .love our new 2018 Yamaha 190fsh sport. Hoping to learn many things from this forum.
:Welcome: Aboard from the SunCoast of FLA, you've found the best forums around, the folks here have a wealth of knowledge and enjoy helping out!

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Welcome to the Forum!

Patae

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Was beginning to think I had the only one in Tallahassee.

JesseP

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Yeah I know, I got excited when I saw your boat last week when I took my daughter to Hobby Lobby. I got mine in December and thought I would be the only one in the area. Where do you go out?

Patae

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Mainly St. Mark's but we put in anywhere , just depends on what the wife wants to do. She loves fishing the flats a few reefs.

merlinjet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome aboard and congrats on the new FSH!!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome and congrats on the new boat. Hopefully you’ve had a few chances to get it out on the water since you first posted this thread.

Patae

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Been out 4 times so far , only 5.7 hrs on it which tells you that we fish.....a lot. Heading out in the morning. Thanks you for the welcomes.