• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Just what we needed.

motorboater

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
A foot or two of snow. :mad:

image.jpg

wow, that's all I can say. I guess I wont tell you im going boating Saturday if the debris is clear. anyway we here in Missouri appreciate your snow, its keeps our boats floating in the Mississippi. Lol

Impressive!

Winter will be over by late July. :winkingthumbsup"

Methinks thou must get thee to Texas. Hook up the boat and come down.

Damn!!! I thought we had it bad here in Chicago.....:nailbiting:... Sorry!!

X2 on F that!!!

After seeing that I feel better about our snow flurries in Oklahoma City!

Hey Mike,
I feel your pain although it looks like you got more than us this time. I thought it was mid-April. Crazy.

Insane! I hope it melts soon and you can hit the water.

Its frustrating no doubt. But the lakes are still frozen and its not boating season yet anyway. It's just a cruel little joke we normally see around here. This morning there was no trace of snow and I thought I was going to get the yard cleaned up!

What's stupid is I'm less than a hr south of you with no snow so far, only rain to show for it. o_O

Rain would have been nice. The roads are hosed. The last 8 inches or so came in about a 3 hour period. 15 inches so far but I think it's about done. Ish

Kentucky weather sucks (27* and snow yesterday), but that much snow and long cold winters would mean it was time to move from MN. Hope it warms up soon for you..

Wow thats crazy. When do the lakes melt? When do you start getting in the water? In the northwest we are normally in the water with wet suits first week of May.

For the Twin Cities most lakes are clear of ice around the end of Apr, beginning of May. This yr it's shaping up to be the later of the two... I'm a wuss for cold water, so you won't catch me in until its at least 70 deg. which ends up being sometime in Jun.

No longer will I bitch about the 2" of snow we got in Ohio yesterday. Good luck. I feel your pain........ Kinda.

That actually looks pretty nice..... Gonna be 95 here tomorrow.....

Back