• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Keeping the FSH 190

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Well after making the trip to the Detroit boat show a couple weeks ago to look at the 210 Deluxe (again) they had left over we decided to keep the 190. A few things we like were the front lounges, a bit more freeboard and the fact the boat had just a little more room. Things I did not like, Snap in front cushions ( one more thing to blow out if I forget to take them out while trailering), loss of fold down jump seats, loss of the front casting deck and to be honest just can't deal with the black bottom. And last but not least the substantial price difference, just not sure the price tag can justify the additional 2 feet. So for the time being we'll stay with the 19. So with that I just ordered a couple Seadek kits :)….. Sad news is I winterized her yesterday :(

bolivas

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Well after making the trip to the Detroit boat show a couple weeks ago to look at the 210 Deluxe (again) they had left over we decided to keep the 190. A few things we like were the front lounges, a bit more freeboard and the fact the boat had just a little more room. Things I did not like, Snap in front cushions ( one more thing to blow out if I forget to take them out while trailering), loss of fold down jump seats, loss of the front casting deck and to be honest just can't deal with the black bottom. And last but not least the substantial price difference, just not sure the price tag can justify the additional 2 feet. So for the time being we'll stay with the 19. So with that I just ordered a couple Seadek kits :)….. Sad news is I winterized her yesterday :(
I trailered all season with the cover on. This makes quick work of loading up (to and fro.) I keep the tube inflated and stow it under the cover along with leaving the cushions in place. When I get home I take the cover off and wash and dry everything and then put the cover back on the next day. I have about 2K miles of trailering w/ the cover on and it is still holding on like a champ.
Boat and Truck by Shop.jpg

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have a fairly short drive to the ramp so I never put the cover on. There were several folks that lost the front cushion on the 19 while trailering. I've on an occasion have forgot to pull mine and store it below.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
On the 210
Front casting deck if you use the table from @JetBoatPilot
The front cushions stay in if there’s snapped
The fold down jump seats would be awesome in the 21 but are not there
The extra motor is nice
Better in rough water
If black bottom paint HELP on it in white in case it is showing you need it.
Extra loan and payments on the 21’