• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Kentucky Derby Gatherings

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m having a Derby De Mayo party at my house to watch the Derby and celebrate Cinco de Mayo...

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
My wife is tossing together a Cinco De Derby Party party at our house. It turned into like 75 people coming. I didn't know we knew that many people still!

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I live in Louisville (well the suburbs).......You can't get away from the Derby Parties here. I mean I seriously have about 5 or 6 invites to sift through sitting at home. Between work acquaintances, friends, family and neighbors it seems like EVERYONE wants to have their own party. Seriously more intense than the Super Bowl here.

Honestly, the whole town somewhat loses it's mind. We've been having "derby festival" events for the last week and a half, and they all ramp up for the remainder of this week. No shortage of things to do/see this time of year here.