• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Key Largo/ Islamorada recommendations

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We (wife and I) might be planning a last minute 3-4 day trip to the northern Keys in 2 weeks. Anyone have a place they recommend with hopefull dock space to leave the boat in place? I figured I would ask here as I search since so many people have stayed in the area. Thanks in advance.

190 fsh

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
We (wife and I) might be planning a last minute 3-4 day trip to the northern Keys in 2 weeks. Anyone have a place they recommend with hopefull dock space to leave the boat in place? I figured I would ask here as I search since so many people have stayed in the area. Thanks in advance.
http://www.seafarerkeylargo.com/
Probably won't charge you for dock space
Small but very nice place on the bayside

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I stayed at the Creekside Inn. Not a fancy place by any means but your boat can be docked right outside of your room! They do charge $2 per foot per night docking fee.
There is a ramp at the Florida Keys Dive Center, not sure how much or if they will let you use. Or a Tavernier Creek Marina that will do a drop in service...it was about $50 and they let me park the trailer there for free.

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
oh and this location is perfect because you can do the gulf side or the atlantic side as you wish. right at the cut through!

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks for the help. I think we are skipping the trip now as we found out our good friends are moving unexpectedly and need help packing. Maybe we will try in May if Bimini is a bust at that time.