• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Know of any dealers running close out on 2018 sx190?

Rlc1z

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am in Indiana and can't find any local dealers that have any 2018 left. I thought it might be beneficial to search other locations that would be worth the drive. This will be our first boat and really would like to save some cash on a 2018!

Peter simon

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Call Marinemax. They have locations everywhere and I know the one by me (Charlotte, NC) was offering $4000 off the last one. But I really wanted the 2019.

Rlc1z

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looks like there is no where even remotely close to me! We are really liking the new design on the 2019's! The big boat show in Indy is in February and we just might try and make a deal there and bite the bullet.

Rlc1z

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
5B399A64-89FF-46C5-B7D2-2EFFDF831B91.jpeg That’s a nice boat but we are destined to have a 2019.
We love the new layout that gives us more deck space because with Bubba the labradoodle we need it!