• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Labor Day Weekend 2014

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
So what's your plans for this Labor Day Weekend on the boat?

Lake Anna roaming all weekend for us. It will be crazy so we will have to get the watersports on early in the morning and in the evening. This is usually our last hurrah for the summer. Maybe get a couple more nice weekends.....MAYBE.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Going to try to make it up to Indian Lake Sunday night for Ring of Fire. Pretty much every house around the lake lights red flares at 9pm. It's a pretty cool site. Other than that I tried to get my boating out of me last weekend before all the knuckleheads decide to get their boat on the water for the second, or third time this year. Holiday weekends are not that enjoyable at our lake unfortunately.

jdonalds

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Our boat stays parked in the side yard on holiday weekends. I'm retired so we can go to the lake any day. We don't need to be out there with the Memorial Day + Labor Day boaters who often are drunk and are otherwise not the better boaters on the lake. Launch ramps are at their worst on holiday weekends.

Our boating season runs well into October and even early November. However this year doesn't seem to be a big boating year for us. We've only been about about 5 or 6 times. I'm not a happy boater for it!

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Our boat stays parked in the side yard on holiday weekends. I'm retired so we can go to the lake any day. We don't need to be out there with the Memorial Day + Labor Day boaters who often are drunk and are otherwise not the better boaters on the lake. Launch ramps are at their worst on holiday weekends.

Our boating season runs well into October and even early November. However this year doesn't seem to be a big boating year for us. We've only been about about 5 or 6 times. I'm not a happy boater for it!
I hear you on the busyness.....im fortunate I am off all summer, working for the schools, so we stay at our lake house and my wife commutes to work from there as if she would from home. We love the week day boating. She gets to see me and the kids pics on facebook during the day rubbing it in.....lol

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hopefully going out in the Inter coastal with the fam, and getting some grub in Jupiter. That's IF no storms threaten us......

steined

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I might try Cincinnati Riverfest again. I got really lucky a few years ago and got the front row for the WEBN / Toyota fireworks. It was the first time my parents met the in laws and they were held captive on a 19' Stingray for about 8 hours in the sun with lots of beer! Luckily we had a great time and were the 3rd boat OUT after the fireworks at our launch ramp. I have never tried to go since because there is no way it will be that easy again!!! Now with the Yamaha I feel like I need to get out there and try it again!

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We're spending the holiday weekend in Seattle. Who wants to take us out on their boat??? Let me know!! LOL...Yeah, I'm traveling on business and am going to bring the fam bam up for some Seattle fun.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I hope I don't run into this guy this Labor Day weekend!!!!

Notice after he runs over the bouy and the dude with the big eyes looks at the boat, the water is going backwards, they reversed the film for some reason.

Bacchus_fl

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hanging out at Disappearing Island in Ponce Inlet, FL

Ready for some clear skies and blue waters!

Happy early labor day!

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We likely won't be on the water unless we go out Friday afternoon for a short trip, Lake Cumberland gets crazy on holiday weekends.