• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Havasu City AZ

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We went out Saturday for a few hours, wasn’t bad. During the week Havasu and the Parker section of the river are completely dead and that makes for great days of boating.

Jmland

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We went out Saturday for a few hours, wasn’t bad. During the week Havasu and the Parker section of the river are completely dead and that makes for great days of boating.
Hey yes was not bad at all yesterday it was very nice. I'm still here I was looking for you yesterday I didn't want call didn't want to bother you but I was looking for you out here

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We headed south, we have a few state park site”s “ coves” that we favor down across from Black Meadow Landing, Let the kids play and enjoyed the peaceful ness. Save my number, if you ever need anything while out here just holler, next time we will definitely plan to meet up.

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Love it there

Jmland

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We headed south, we have a few state park site”s “ coves” that we favor down across from Black Meadow Landing, Let the kids play and enjoyed the peaceful ness. Save my number, if you ever need anything while out here just holler, next time we will definitely plan to meet up.
Yes I will keep your number I just got home. I went looking at houses there Sunday I want to move there so much. Yes I would like to meet you guys. My kids grew with boating. So I know exactly what you are talking about. I like that end of the lake also.

Jmland

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Love it there
Yes l do also. Where did you have your windows tint. That is going to be the next thing I want to do to my boat tint my windows. It looks good on your boat I didn't know how dark to go I see yours are really dark. R u located S Cal and do u get up to Havasu alot

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Had a tinted come to the house to do it. Wasn’t easy. Really hard to find someone willing to tint the curve. I usually go to havasu once a year.

Jmland

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Had a tinted come to the house to do it. Wasn’t easy. Really hard to find someone willing to tint the curve. I usually go to havasu once a year.
Thank You

dzeppos

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
How’s the water temperature right now? Thinking of a weekend trip this weekend or next