• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Kincaid near murphysboro, IL

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anybody been out on lake Kincaid. Looking for information or hints

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Watching. Never been, always end up on Kaskaskia off of New Athens when going in that direction.
Watching ! Hopefully someone will chime in soon, it is going to be a beautiful day tomorrow!

--

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We where on Rend lake yesterday, staying with family near Harrisburg. Was told lake kinkaid is clear and nice. So we were gonna go explore

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Friend of mine has a 50' houseboat on Kincaid. I don't know anything about it, but I know he enjoys it.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have been to Lake Kinkaid several years ago but I don't remember much about it. I do know they have some cliff to jump off of and they have a party Cove that is a no wake zone at one end of lake. I know there's tons a fisherman go to that Lake.

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We went today. And except for getting caught in the rain, it was really nice. Water pretty clear, can see your feet when swimming.
Lot of cliffs and rocks to look at.
Water 75 degrees.
Very deep
Marina had a free launch

Did not wander into the coves

We will go back for sure

Rich Lynn

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This is where I take my boat. Red and white 2006 sx230. Look me up if you get over this summer.

Walt McCree

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I've fished a couple tournaments there. I really like that lake, wish it wasn't so far away. One of the few lakes that makes you feel you're in the middle of no where.

Brad Berry

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We go to Kincaid all the time. Only about 45 minutes from home. Free launch and parking, great party cove area, and a nice clean lake. Great for tubing/wake, cliffs, etc. The marina, docks, restaurant, etc are supposed to be getting a makeover sometime in the future which will be nice too.