• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Winnipesaukee

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
We will be there on Sunday the 20th through Friday staying in Paugus bay. Anyone else around?

MDRacing

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Do you frequently go to Winnie? I do about a trip a month there as I live about 30-45 min from lake.

menmiss

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I keep my boat at Irwin marine. Always hanging at Winnipesaukee. Went out yesterday and felt like I was on the ocean Haha. Anyone hang out at Braun Bay?

MDRacing

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We usually hang out in paugus bay, Braun bay, or wolfboro when we are up there. I will be up on either Saturday or Sunday of Memorial Day weekend with the boat

MDRacing

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Had a great day on the lake yesterday, this boat is so much better in the chop than my seadoo was. Let me know when you guys head up to the "big lake"

SoxFan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I do a week a year, stay at the Nas
Saw this old post that caught my eye.
Will be going up to Winnipesaukee for the first time this Summer. Staying at the Naswa for a week.
Would love any insight and helpful hints from your experiences up there.

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Headed to the Nasz on the 16th. Great place. Make sure you have yer NH boating cert or equivalent and NH fishing license, they will check.

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Got back from Lake Winnie last week.
Usually go up 3rd week of June - we rent a house in Wolfeboro with a 3 boat dock and private beach.
Awesome lake.

scottbailie

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We're up there at least once a weekend as well. First year on the lake, but family is loving it. We're out of Mountain View Yacht Club in Gilford. Plenty on Yamahas on the lake!

SoxFan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Did a "recon" trip to Winnipesaukee with wife yesterday (without the boat). Had a great day!
Lunch overlooking Wolfboro docks and then dinner & drinks at the Naswa.
What a beautiful lake!
Can't wait to come back in Aug and spend a week boating.