• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Last Dash Panel. Finally finished.

Scottie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
The last panel I wanted to customize on my dash was the ignition panel. I wanted it to match the rest, and I needed (again) space for another rocker or two. I did this one by hand again, with the help of a scroll saw for the rocker switch cutouts. This one was easier than the other two, probably because of it's size. After doing this more than once, it's definitely a doable project with the biggest expense being time.
20191124_100138.jpg

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Looks awesome! Whats the eject button actually do? I like the custom graphics on the rockers.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Very slick!!! What about pictures from further away to appreciate the whole thing? The routing detail on that very slim curve is very nice!

Scottie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
So sorry for my delay on this!
Looks awesome! Whats the eject button actually do? I like the custom graphics on the rockers.
RockerSwitchPros.com (New Wire Marine) did the rocker covers and I like them too. The eject button does nothing more than light up, for now. :) It's just a filler for a switch hole that I don't have a use for yet.

Very slick!!! What about pictures from further away to appreciate the whole thing? The routing detail on that very slim curve is very nice!
I'll get a wider shot next time I have the cover off. Thanks for noticing that detail. I actually cut 3 panels before I was happy enough to start the cutouts.