• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lauderdale Lakes, Wi

BobJohnson

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Looking to trailer up to Lauderdale Lakes in Wi in a couple weeks. What I see from google is:
1 restaurant on water. Lauderdale Landing
2 only 2 launch ramps? The 2 I can see look to have limited trailer parking.
3. Read it’s spring fed, so should be clean.

Who here has been? Am I right on the 2 launches? Or does the restaurant have a launch of their own? The only marina I see is the boat house and they are not on the water, so assume the don’t off launch and daily trailer parking? (I’ll call b4 heading, but hoping for first hand knowledge)

Anything special to know about lakes? We’re just looking to explore and maybe tube/ski.

@Midwest