• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

LED lights are done

I also installed LED cupholders (two near the throttles on the starboard, 2 near the glovebox on the port, and the two in the bow) along with an LED dimmer for the speaker rings (man they're bright!) last week. I tried to upload a video off my phone but I couldn't get it to post.

I have 4 extra LED cup holders I might sell if anyone is interested. I was going to do the two in the rear cockpit near the speakers and the two on the swim deck but after seeing the speaker rings I thought they would be overkill.

Looks good!

Now that sucker is bright!!

Last edited:
Yes it is! I went with the shadowcaster SCM-10v2. I chose it over the abyss because they seem to test the same but I liked the looks of the shadowcaster over the abyss when out of the water.

Did you make the speaker rings or buy them from somewhere? What do you want for the cup holder rings?

I bought the speaker rings from member sgoyal. He's on the other site. His prices were really good. Let me think about the cup holders. They're the whole cup holder not just rings.

Looks damn nice!

Looks great Greg! I'm going to do the same in white. Do the cupholders simply swap out?

OOOHHH, those are nice!

You had to go and post that chit huh, didn't you? Now I'm already figuring out how much, when I should order to get them in time for my trip, etc. Thanks, my kid will just have to wait for that new pair of shoes!

Looks great, post up some pics when you get the hydro teak installed

Back