• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Let it go... Let it go... Please let it go!

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
I stumbled across this today, some of you dads with young ones will be able to relate.

My 4 year old came home from preschool one day and asked me to get the song, Let It Go. I was like, OK, what the hell is let it go? Son said they listen to it every day at school. Downloaded without knowing anything about it. NOW it is the first song he asks to listen to in the morning when we eat breakfast, first song he asks for any time we get in the car, out of the car, in the house, out of the house... ALL THE FRICKIN TIME!!!

Video pretty much sums it up.

My 8 year old daughter sings that song non-stop! It's honestly driving me nuts.

Its on my TV right now. Sometimes I hate Disney...

My 12 yo cheerleader daughter controls every radio we have. Boat, cars, garage, deck, the entire house! I listen to more "cheer" music than my music. God forbid I put on a little Van Halen.
Get use to it!

I can relate. Saw the movie twice myself but not my choice (non 3d first, 3d second). I drew the line when my son wanted me to take him to the "sing along" showing.

Last edited:
I stumbled across this today, some of you dads with young ones will be able to relate.

My 4 year old came home from preschool one day and asked me to get the song, Let It Go. I was like, OK, what the hell is let it go? Son said they listen to it every day at school. Downloaded without knowing anything about it. NOW it is the first song he asks to listen to in the morning when we eat breakfast, first song he asks for any time we get in the car, out of the car, in the house, out of the house... ALL THE FRICKIN TIME!!!

Video pretty much sums it up.

Wait until they're teenagers...... Then you'll miss those times

We spent 4.5 hours in line to meet the princesses at Epcot in December!

That sounds like a horrible experience, I'd sooner go to the sing along show, twice.

On a related note I just saw a news report that stated the princess dress is selling for $1,600. If you have. A daughter into this right now, watch out! Micky is coming for your money and he uses your kids to help him get it.

The girls (11 and 14) and my younger son (6) can and will watch this movie at the drop of a hat.

When we see it come out of the box, the 10-year-old son and I look at each other, roll our eyes, and quietly slip out of the room in search of other entertainment.

I'll trade you one hundred Let It Go, for 25 Everything is Awesome....

thats so funny my almost 4 year old daughter doing the same thing, she won't stop singing that song!!! :banghead:

Thank the good Lord that I have boys... No $1600 princess dresses!

I thought the same thing, until they hit driving age, bought one car and teenage boys like to mod cars like we like to mod boats. Got a couple years before I have to buy the other one his car.

$1600 princess dresses sound cheap now.

In-laws brought the movie for my kids to watch.... They are no longer welcome.
Let it go.jpg

We spent 4.5 hours in line to meet the princesses at Epcot in December!

I must admit, I am a Disney nut, but luckily I have boys so waiting in Norway (in Epcot) for Anna and Elsa is no going to be a problem for me. If any of you plan to go in near future, hit me up.....my wife is a Disney travel concierge agent. She can plan your trip down to the last detail....at no cost to you!

I must admit, I am a Disney nut, but luckily I have boys so waiting in Norway (in Epcot) for Anna and Elsa is no going to be a problem for me. If any of you plan to go in near future, hit me up.....my wife is a Disney travel concierge agent. She can plan your trip down to the last detail....at no cost to you!

My wife said tell her she has a new best friend!

Back