• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy LF: Swivel or fixed tower racks

mcdavemp5

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Good day,
We bought a 2009 212x last year and the only thing we can hook on the OE racks are ropes and life jackets!

Would anyone have factory swivel racks off a recent model like the 242s ? I'm open to suggestions, as we have 3 kids and we need to stow away skis, kneeboards and wakeboards.

I'm happy to build brackets and not necessarily looking for a bolt-on solution :)

Located in Ottawa Canada but have family in upstate NY if shipping to US is easier.
Cheers.

David

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought some swivel combination racks a few years ago from bulletlines.com
I think if you call or email them sometimes they give a better discount.
I had the fixed ones and needed to upgrade. so I would suggest the swivel units.