• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

License Plates! $7.57 each

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am more than happy to purchase license plates in bulk and ship them to members here at my cost. These are aluminum license plates, not cheap plastic ones. They would be $7.57 each plus you would pay actual shipping to your location. I went on the USPS website and it looks like just about $4 shipped priority mail to the lower 48 states. Just to make it a round number I would ship them out at $11.50 each, if I take a loss of a couple dollars overall I'm fine with that.

The options would be the stacked logo with blue or red star on a white background. To get the $7.57 price I will need to order a minimum of 5 plates of a specific color. I would keep one myself, so we just need 4 more members to commit to purchasing and we are good to go.

Here is the proof for the blue plate;

Jetboater.net proof.jpg
I would be purchasing from this site which I am not connected to in any way.

Let me know if you are interested.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What is the logo printed with? Paint? Vinyl sticker?

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What is the logo printed with? Paint? Vinyl sticker?
From their website ; "Our license plates are heavy-duty aluminum using durable ink that will endure any kind of weather."

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The price increased from $7.57 each to $8.91 each overnight. So new price would be closer to $13 total including shipping.

David D

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
As the guy offering the "other plates", this price is a good one. Buy from @Volffas for a better deal.

The plates and frames I was making were $13 plus shipping. They are white aluminum, and available with a blue, red, or orange logo and your "@handle" personalization (add a buck). I was using USPS express shipping which runs about $5-6. So I was like $20 for one plate, $33 for two, etc.

Mine are sublimation printed -- which is basically ink embedded in the aluminum with pressure and heat.

Disclaimer: if you order through my company (see website in another thread), it is a for-profit deal -- not a large profit, but a profit non-the-less. [flag]

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
As the guy offering the "other plates", this price is a good one. Buy from @Volffas for a better deal.

The plates and frames I was making were $13 plus shipping. They are white aluminum, and available with a blue, red, or orange logo and your "@handle" personalization (add a buck). I was using USPS express shipping which runs about $5-6. So I was like $20 for one plate, $33 for two, etc.

Mine are sublimation printed -- which is basically ink embedded in the aluminum with pressure and heat.

Disclaimer: if you order through my company (see website in another thread), it is a for-profit deal -- not a large profit, but a profit non-the-less. [flag]
So you agree that the product I have spec'd is the same quality as the one your company makes and I can get them at a better price? The only downside being I can't get the plates personalized.

David D

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
I think it's the same plate and likely the same printing process. I'll look at our pricing this afternoon and see if we can go lower.

We can do white or black background, color choice on the logo star, and personalization. Il look at pricing and cheaper shipping options and reply this afternoon. Otherwise I agree that this other place may be a good price.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for the honest answer. I look forward to hearing back from you.

David D

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
@Volffas we got the price of the license frames and plates down to $8.75 plus $1 to add your @handle to the item. This is still higher than the option you have, but does provide the personalization. I won't be offended if the orders don't come our way. Thanks to you and @Speedling for organizing this option for the forum.

The website has been updated with the new pricing should anyone want to order through us. Otherwise, send your requests to Volfas and he'll co. For the guys that ordered at the higher price, please PM me and we'll work something out.

The link to the other thread on plates and frames is https://jetboaters.net/threads/license-plate-and-frame-now-available.5687/

Dave

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Volffas we got the price of the license frames and plates down to $8.75 plus $1 to add your @handle to the item. This is still higher than the option you have, but does provide the personalization. I won't be offended if the orders don't come our way. Thanks to you and @Speedling for organizing this option for the forum.

The website has been updated with the new pricing should anyone want to order through us. Otherwise, send your requests to Volfas and he'll co. For the guys that ordered at the higher price, please PM me and we'll work something out.

The link to the other thread on plates and frames is https://jetboaters.net/threads/license-plate-and-frame-now-available.5687/

Dave
Thanks for working on that. I have placed my order with you for a black license plate. The only confusing thing about your website is that it doesn't list the shipping costs before you purchase. I am waiting for my confirmation email to let me know how much I actually spent. And I would suggest that you edit your original post to reflect the new price to hopefully get more people to purchase from you.

@Administrative, can you please delete this thread when you have a chance. Since David has graciously lowered his price I am no longer willing/wanting/needing to order license plates in bulk when we can purchase from a fellow Jetboaters.net member at a reasonable price.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We don't delete threads or posts without everyone's permission, but I can lock it for further replies if need be.

@zedxmike have you been notified that the other plates are now lower and this order won't be placed?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

David D