• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD (SOLD) Like new Cobra Venom Magnum AK (twin engine) - $150

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
To assist @geohil anyone who purchases his system , I will be happy to email the install info and videos etc that I send to all my customers including install tips etc just let me know when you purchase this and I will send you the necessary information via email. These are also upgradeable to the new Super Magnums , the A K mega fang plus system or original A K fangs. Also the lateral thrusters if you like that option , his system fits 2015 through 2018 models only 2019 requires the magnum A K -19 system. or the Magnum AK-19 super system.

AboveTheBest

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
PM’d

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Haaa this man knows a great deal when he sees one, F Y I you can also upgrade that original system with the new SUPER fins I just made available. And the A K mega fang plus are also available for that system. If you liked the cobra steering you had on your previous 19 foot boat you will be even more impressed with the twin engine system on the larger one you just purchased

Attachments