• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

LOGO STICKERS!! Opinions before order is placed....

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Here are 4 proofs of the logo stickers. We would like to hear your options on the matter of size. We think this is a good size for visibility and usability. Stacked logos are 5.48" wide X 3.5" tall. The standard logo sticker will be 8.5" wide X 2.16" tall. See my pic explaining that the star will be the largest part and the lettering will be less than 2.16 tall.

The clear stickers will be following soon and will be in the same size. I believe that only the stacked logo will be available in clear.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Just added one at the very top of thread. What you see are the options. Trying to produce every option is just not cost effective at the time. With that said, if 30 or 50 people post up saying they want a certain color, then I think we can drop one color and go with the majority.

I like them all, but I prefer the ones with the black border.

I like them all and will have different applications for each! :winkingthumbsup" But perhaps I'm biased!

I like both the 1st and 2nd, but wouldn't you need to supply in white and black pending on a persons boat colour?

I like the white letters with the black borders. I also would like to see a red option:winkingthumbsup"

Where would you like the red? Border or lettering?

Where the blue is
I will have a sample made up tomorrow. A lot if people like red so we will give it a shot

I like the black border ones. I'd also like to see red where the blue is with the black border.

So you are thinking of ordering 5 different ones of the above AND one of the above with a clear background? Each one of the above will be $100 ($500 total) plus clear ones that are more expensive? I'm not clear (pardon the pun) on why we need clear ones....is anyone dead set on getting clear ones (IE take the last one from above and eliminate the black back ground)?

I like the ones with the black background

The clear ones really won't look any different, they just cost 3 times the amount of the die cut. The only clear part is so minimal that you can't tell its clear until you are right on top of it.

I think we might eliminate one standard logo or just order in smaller quantities to please more of the crowd.

I like 1,2 & 5. In that order.. @Murf'n'surf make it easy for yourself to start with. Go with what you feel you have had the best feedback on and go for it. 1 of the stacked logo and 1 of the long ones or whatever..They all look great..while I like the idea of an Orange star..I can wait till things get going. Best to start off with what the site's logo color scheme is right now..as we get bigger..the options can grow. Thanks for your efforts in this.

Back