• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Look in my rear view mirror!

I think you have a boat tailgating you.... quick slam on your brakes!!

Congrats!

You need a Jetboaters sticker in that window! LOL

Congrats!

Finally! and the clouds are parting just ahead,

Congrats!

Oh wow! Congrats on picking it up! and OMG...Look at those clouds!

Is it just me or does it look like the anti pooling pole is installed in the bow? If it is, it shouldn't be (Storage = poles. Towing = NO POLES) Will save your covers

Hope you're on the water sooner than later, you now own a vacation you can take whenever you want!

Last edited:
Awesome, congrats on the pick up.

Smile is from ear to ear!! congrats!!

Nice, but I think you will like the view much better from the inside. It's a much rarer view at that.

Alright! Congrats! Always a good feeling to see the yami behind you the first time!

Congrats!

I didn't know any better when I picked my boat up, the front pole was bent a little before I started (I noticed it while helping put the cover on) when I got home it was bent/broken in half.

Nice looking Honda Pilot!

Oh wait, you mean the boat -- guess that is cool too! :p:p

Congrats!!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

This is what it was all about in the first place!! The kids absolutely LOST THEIR MINDS!! The wait was worth every smile, laugh, and "Dad this is the most awesome thing ever!!"

Last edited:
Back