• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking at a 2019 212 limited s

LKA9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just got a price of $52000 (out the door) for a 2019 212S. Is this a fair price.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Is that new from last year? If so, make them sell you the full cover at cost ($749) and throw in the 10 hour service ($600). Otherwise you're within a few grand range of a 2020 model.

Dough

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
My Limited was 46k last October....

LKA9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
It is new just last year model. That is a great price Dough congrats

LKA9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So bought the boat they stayed at 52000 OTD was able to get four years of warranty for a total of 5 yrs and we split the cost of the cover. This was the best deal I could find within a 300 miles radius of my house. This dealer is about hour away so overall iam happy.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Congrats! I have the same boat. I love it. Only gripe I have is the stereo system needs an upgrade. Can't hear it while underway.

LKA9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Will be a upgrade to us lol the stereo in my 1996 Bryant did not even work. I can’t wait until spring.