• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy Looking for 2017-2019 AR190 or AR195 with low hours. Located in South Carolina.

gelfin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Kawasaki
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
PWC
Looking for 2017-2019 AR190 or AR195 with low hours. Located in South Carolina.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Looking for 2017-2019 AR190 or AR195 with low hours. Located in South Carolina.
If you are considering an AR190 maybe consider looking at a 2016 as well. As this was the first year they had the forward swept tower.

M6cabriolet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
There should be some good deals right now or coming soon with people losing jobs etc. I bought my 2019 for $23k, no trailer. I had to buy a trailer for $2k...so total was 25k. Then I had to drive 14 hours each way to pick it up, so all in all I have about 27k in it for a boat with 70 hours. I think you should be able to find a low hours 2019 for around 25k to 28k.

If you are patient, then I think you can find what you are looking for a decent price! Just be wary of not getting the title in hand if someone owes money on it. (Yamaha will only mail you the title after it has been paid off in full from the other party). From personal experience I can tell you it can be a disaster and unwanted time spent proving your side lol.

gelfin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Kawasaki
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
PWC
There should be some good deals right now or coming soon with people losing jobs etc. I bought my 2019 for $23k, no trailer. I had to buy a trailer for $2k...so total was 25k. Then I had to drive 14 hours each way to pick it up, so all in all I have about 27k in it for a boat with 70 hours. I think you should be able to find a low hours 2019 for around 25k to 28k.

If you are patient, then I think you can find what you are looking for a decent price! Just be wary of not getting the title in hand if someone owes money on it. (Yamaha will only mail you the title after it has been paid off in full from the other party). From personal experience I can tell you it can be a disaster and unwanted time spent proving your side lol.
Thanks for your post...That is my thinking as well. Preferably would like to have slightly used 2019 model for a good price paying cash for it ( I understand that new boats depreciate quickly). I own Kawasaki jet ski that I purchased used 10 years ago ( was 2 years old with 30 hours) and it has been great all these years but kids are asking for a boat now!

M6cabriolet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for your post...That is my thinking as well. Preferably would like to have slightly used 2019 model for a good price paying cash for it ( I understand that new boats depreciate quickly). I own Kawasaki jet ski that I purchased used 10 years ago ( was 2 years old with 30 hours) and it has been great all these years but kids are asking for a boat now!
The guy who sold us our boat spent $33k on it new, and had the Garmin system installed by the dealer ($1k), had 5 service calls including a new battery for regular maintenance to his house so that was another $1k lol. So in 1 year he lost $12k for 70 hours. That's $171 an hour on the water!!!!!! I couldn't get over the fact of buying a new one where the dealer has all the crazy fee's attached as well as paying tax.

gelfin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Kawasaki
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
PWC
The guy who sold us our boat spent $33k on it new, and had the Garmin system installed by the dealer ($1k), had 5 service calls including a new battery for regular maintenance to his house so that was another $1k lol. So in 1 year he lost $12k for 70 hours. That's $171 an hour on the water!!!!!! I couldn't get over the fact of buying a new one where the dealer has all the crazy fee's attached as well as paying tax.
I forgot to ask you, what online resources you used to find the boat?

M6cabriolet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length