• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed Looking for a 2018-2020 242 SE

BigMan77

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hello out there,

Looking for a 2018-2020 242 SE. Not overly concerned about accessories or hours one way or another but want the boat clean with maintenance records if possible. Extended warranty is not a concern.

Want it in gray, but may consider black. I understand this is being picky, but this is my first big purchase after killing student loans and I have waited this long, so I can wait a bit more. Absolutely zero interest in a blue model (call it abuse form childhood driving this decision).

Willing to travel to get it so location is not a big concern. Will require a survey, which will be at my cost. Would be interested in storage options as its late in the season to get a spot up here in the motor city. Pickup in Spring preferred. All negotiable.

Thanks for the time,

EM

poidog

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length

BigMan77

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
good find, thank you. Gonna give them a ring. I saw it on craiglist and it looked scam like. When I went to their site I couldn't find it then low an behold, here it is.

poidog

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
good find, thank you. Gonna give them a ring. I saw it on craiglist and it looked scam like. When I went to their site I couldn't find it then low an behold, here it is.
PM me if you want my sales guy info there.

BigMan77

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Sure, I will take the info. Got them sending over some more pics and details.

What's your opinion on the boat? Any concerns you had when you looked at it? Seems the dealer is reputable and its on a brokerage. Pictures dont look to be doing it any favors at the moment.

BigMan77

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Got a 2019 242SE from forum member JColo.

Now, to wait until April to get it up here to Michigan. Shoutout to the forum for all the help!