• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking for a 230 SP!

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well, I have made up my mind. Im looking for a 2011-2012 230SP. I saw one this week at the inlet, and wow that thing was beautiful. Love the orange/black color scheme, and that it has the modern Rotax engines, and drive system. This thing was not small, it BIG. And , now that I have my Tundra..... its time to start looking.

These boats are kind of rare, and it will take me some time to find one. Once I do, the Scarab will be up for sale. Dont get me wrong, I love my boat, but Ive always wanted one of these.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Nice choice Sonny Boy !
SeaDoo ROCKS !@ (sayS THE proud OWNER of 2 SeaDoo jetskiis) !

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Cool

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have always liked the Orange and White 230 SP as well. Very sharp boat. Best of luck in your search.