• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking for a couple of parts. 2003 SR230

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
Looking for a couple of parts for my 2003 SR230. One being the anchors for the factory Bimini top, one of the loops sheared right off this past weekend. It’s the piece that is screwed into the fiberglass that the Bimini pole attaches to with the pin.

Secondly, where can I find plugs for the floor snaps for snap in carpet. Wanting to get rid of the snaps. Don’t even have the carpet anymore.

H filomeno

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
Hi everyone, I been having an nightmare boat for the pass year total restoration but I need gauges dash 2003 SR230 Yamaha CF23C0A7-3FA7-4C96-B607-FDF6356DC2C7.jpegbefore and after23585FB3-E357-428E-962A-F6B69296E66B.jpeg