• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking for a Mooring Cover for 2009 SX210 with Tower

ZippyBoater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just bought a 2009 SX210. It came with a Aerial Assault Tower. The original cover was trashed. I am looking for a mooring cover to use on it when we put it up on the boat lift. Don't need a cover to trailer as it won't move too far. Any suggestions?

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
is your lift covered? do you just need it for bugs/dust ?

difficult since you have an aftermarket tower, you may have to compare a AR210 tower supports vs. your Aerial to see if a Yamaha cover will fit, estimate about $600.

if not have a canvas shop custom make you a cover, if the old one fit good they could use it as a template otherwise they would need to see the boat, estimate about $1k

ZippyBoater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Lift is covered. I just need it for Birds, bugs and dust. It looks like the mounts for my tower are very close to those of an AR210, but it is hard to tell for sure as I haven't seen one live, only in photos.

ripler

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I had a local canvas canvas company modify my factory cover for 100.00 when I added my tower.

ZippyBoater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If I had a cover to work with, I would modify it myself. I am looking for a new cover that I might not have to modify since the old one is gone.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Your tower mounting is a little different than the AR210, but you might be able to modify this premium cover to fit yours.

20181218_142946.jpg

https://www.yamahasportsplaza.com/oemcatalogs/p/yamaha_boat_2009_ar210/yamaha_boat_accessories-covers/5632d34887a866079834c7fb/premium-tower-mooring-cover

Or

This one for an sx210 and make your own cutouts.

https://www.yamahasportsplaza.com/oemcatalogs/p/yamaha_boat_2009_sx210/yamaha_boat_accessories-covers/5632d35e87a866079834c7fc/premium-non-tower-mooring-cover

But then the ratchet strap will be an issue around the tower if it is not segmented with quick connects like the AR cover.

Last edited:

ZippyBoater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for the help. I was hoping that the AR210 wouldn't need too much modification to work.