• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking for anyone from WAKEWEDGE..

Wakersurfer2017

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
My marina has been trying to order a wedge for almost 2 months. They keep sending emails and supposedly not getting any responses.
I was told to come on here and I would get some answers. I have a 242x and want to buy a wedge.. like yesterday. Hopefully this gets me somewhere..

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
You're in the right place.

@jcyamaharider or @ar240owner will get you hooked up. They're probably getting ready for the Shelbyville gathering, but they're around here somewhere... The wedge is an awesome product. :thumbsup:

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks guys. William sorry for you not getting your wedge the pieces are starting to get put together. I can PM you or you can call me this evening.