• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking to purchase a 255 (2018,2019 or 2020)

Matix2u

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
255 G
Boat Length
Hello Guys and Gals
i live is southern California and the nearest dealer is about a 6hr drive. Information is extremely limited...
I had a few questions.

1. is there a big difference between 2018-2020 on the 255 model
2. love the mocha interior...does anyone have this color does it get to hot>?
3. when i build online it seem the boat i would like is like 86k seems like this is retail? do they give deals especially with covid
4. how are these boat in the ocean

Thank you for all your help
Matthew

Scott Brown

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 Open ID
Boat Length
The seats do get hot here in Florida. We have Home Depot spray bottles with ice water in them to cool the seats before sitting.
We went 2 miles out in the ocean in 2-4 ft - rough when just sitting but manageable when moving.
Can’t really speak to your other questions- good luck