• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking to purchase carpet

Jarod Phelps

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am looking for carpet for a 2018 AR 240. Does anybody have anything that would snap in to fit?

iamcalled

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have my kit rolled up in storage with the snap hardware if needed as well. Where are you located?

iamcalled

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I suppose I should mention my kit is in mint condition and is out of my 2018 AR240. If you're close by we could meet up otherwise I would be willing to ship as well. Cheers!

Jarod Phelps

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a set out of my 2017 ar240. Just pay shipping. They may be a little dirty from sitting in my garage for a year
Is it the rubber snap in mat or actual carpet I am very interested if it is actual carpet Thanks in advance

Jarod Phelps

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
s it the rubber snap in mat or actual carpet I am very interested if it is actual carpet Thanks in advance

Jarod Phelps

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Please give me a call when you have a minute 918-640-1578 and i can get you to funding for it

John Mcpartland

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here are a few pictures. Like I said it's a little wrinkled from being thrown into the corner of the garage. Did yours not come with any?
20190509_161419.jpg20190509_161428.jpg20190509_161433.jpg

Attachments

Jarod Phelps

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes it did but it is the rubber style and it gets to hot looking into seadek but not wantin to spend the money right now and my wife wanted me to look into something to get us by for this summer

John Mcpartland

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got it! This should do, its pretty cheap carpet but it should work for a few seasons. The snaps do get hot though 😀

John Mcpartland

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What is your address so I can get a shipping estimates for you

Jarod Phelps

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
15492 Will ln
Skiatook OK

Jarod Phelps

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Im sorry but do not have pay pal but would be willing to overnigt a check or pay COD if that is an option
Also I feel that I owe you something for your time as well!